Friday, April 11, 2008

Passions of Paradise


No, it's not the next Monday night Fox Drama .... it's the name of the tour company I went on today for another Great Barrier Reef adventure. Lots of fun. Went to two locations this time. Michaelma's Cay and Paradise Reef. I bought a couple photos the camera woman took of me. Mine were the best, as I learned from last time to take the snorkel out of the mouth for the pose! They also included some of their best underwater photos, thus allowing me to just snorkel and not worrying about taking crappy photos in a plastic underwater camera. Check out them out here. http://picasaweb.google.com/australialiterally/GreatBarrierReefRevisited


Not happy about this morning though. Someone broke in and stole some of my milk. It was in a plastic bag that was double knotted and had my name on it. This morning, no plastic bag, no note, just the milk was left. Still enough for my cereal though. If not I woud have LOST IT!!!!! Hostel kitchen's are disgusting. I have a couple pictures in this latest set that prove that. Who just puts a plate of pasta in the kitchen without putting sran wrap on? And who just leaves Chicken on the counter overnight?


Flying out in 5 hours. Back to Perth. Wahoo.


Boyd, Out.

No comments: