Thursday, August 16, 2007

"I was saying Booo-ston Pizza"

Well, I want to stay away from the negative blogs on the canada-wide web, but there was such a bad performance by Boston Pizza tonight. It would not satisify Louie. Issues in no particular order:

1. First restaurant we went to closed at 8pm for a staff meeting ..... huh? who closes a restaurant at 8pm???
2. Our orders "disappeared" due to a computer malfunction
3. My beer had to be brewed from scratch, and was not available for the 2 hour meal.
3. It was so bad, that I am putting down two #3's. Two orders were made for "No Mushrooms" .... result - 2 orders WITH mushrooms. For me, I just hate mushrooms, but my friend is allergic. It could kill her!
30 Minute Detour, 1 hour of waiting for food, 6 slices of barbecue chicken pizza.... priceless.
Still waiting on the beer though.

No comments: