Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hong Kong Jon

Well I have made it half way. I'm in Hong Kong and it is VERY warm. Those 13 hours on the plane felt like nothing. My dream of an attractive young single blonde australian girl sitting beside me did not come true. Nor did the nightmare of sitting beside 400 pound Stinky McSweatalot. They did a last minute seat change on me, and I ended with 2 seats to myself. So Cool. Thank you Cathay Pacific. Keeping my fingers crossed the Perth flight will have the same outcome.
Movies watched Disturbia: 7 out of 10 - had some good moments
Shrek 3 - 2 out of 10 - I'd ask for the 90 minutes of my life back, but then I'd have to go on the plane again.
Hot Fuzz or Warm Fuzz (can't remember) - 6 / 10 - had some good humour, something Shrek was lacking.
CSI Miami - 10/10 - Horatio one-liner from 10,000 m above the pacific ocean, does it get any better

3 hours til my flight, and no boarding gate .... Hong Kong Airport is massive, hopefully I'll find out soon.


Rain on the Windows at Hong Kong Airport & Lightning. It wasn't fun taking off in the middle of a storm.

No comments: