Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I like winter here....


Well my 2nd day here started off pretty lame with continuous showers for the morning. But the afternoon was another story. The sun came out in full force!!!! I met up with a couple of Uvic friends Amy and Matt, and then we just hung out on Cottesloe Beach and watched the sun go down. I think I could get used to this.
Highlight of the day: When a crazy Australian woman randomly dropped her dog off in the lap of a fellow Canadian at a pub. She didn't want it to cramp her style as she hit on men. Needless to say, it was very awkward, and I was scared to take a photo cause I thought she might attack. After holding the dog for 10 minutes, the guy put it down, and she came racing over, telling him that the dog can't go on the ground. Crazy.
Amy and Matt

Sunset

I like Australian Coasters

No comments: