Sunday, November 4, 2007

Red Bull Air Race

Today I biked to South Perth where the Red Bull Air Race was happening. It was the final stop in the World Tour of Red Bull racing. Other sites include: USA, Brazil, Portugal, UK, Hungary, and Switzerland. It was pretty crazy. The pilots are absolutely amazing. I have trouble dribbling a soccer ball around cones, and these guys were flipping, twisting, and turning at 400 km/hr. My favourite part was when they would freeze the plane going straight up, and then do about 10 spins. Very cool. The weather continues to get nicer and nicer. It was Sunny sunny sunny and got up to about 30 C. I went through a lot of water on the bike! The rest of the weeks forecast is 31, 25, 24, 24, 25, 27, 28. Luckily I go to Meekatharra during those 24C days. Good to miss that cold spell.

No comments: