Friday, January 11, 2008

Jacques' Back!!!

Last night, on the ride back from Cottesloe, Jacques suffered a serious injury to his rear wheel. Deflation. There was no sign of glass or nails or thorns in the tire, but still the tube got punctured. Maybe from overuse? Today, I inflated the tire as best I could, and headed off for the local shop "The Bicycle Entrepeneur". I made it half way before it got very difficult. When I got there and asked about getting a new tube replaced, it looked like the might be able to squeeze me in sometime on the weekend. When I explained that it was my only form of transportation, they were so blown away that they got it replaced immediately. You'd think people who work at a bike shop would know people who only use bikes to commute. Thanks for getting Jacques back on his feet.

No comments: