Thursday, January 3, 2008

Toews Australia

For the last 3 weeks, an unusually large amount of people have been reaching my site by typing "Toews Australia" into google. So far 47 people have accessed my site through this query. I'm not entirely sure why it is such a popular search. People must really want to see Jonathan Toews of the Chicago Blackhawks in Australia. Since, I am unable to provide this service, I thought I would do the next best thing and put my 2 favourite Jonathan Toews video moments on the blog.

#1 - The Goal - Does it get much better than this?????





#2 - The Swear - Classic .... watch his face at the end during this live interview





Other Google Searchs (since Nov 17):

Australia Literally (127 Times)
Toews Australia (47)
Australia Literally Blog (11)
Australia Webcam Christmas (11) - hahahaha, that's a lot of people!
Bondi Beach (+ clothing, topless, nude) (11) - A lot of people interested in Bondi
Meekatharra (8) - more meekatharra
Cereal Blog (4) - mmmmm cereal
Solstice (Australia, Perth) (4) - People interested in Science
Mcloving Movie (3) - hahahahaha, I'm Mcloving it!
Perth Night Fireworks (3) - I don't think they existed
Bikini Massage Fremantle (2) - poor guy who looked for this .... doesn't know what he's getting himself into .....
"went topless" (1) - kinda funny
blue bottles in coogee beach? (1) - Yes! heThere are heaps!
csi jon boyd australia (1) - this is awesome!
curtains fade faster during daylight savings time (1) - see, I told you people actually think that in australia!
kangaroo beating up clown (1) - I'll have to look this one up myself
khaki burra (1) - a brownish cookaburra
Khaki Man (1) - yup that's the 2nd person who used that search to find my site
New Years Eve Girls Peeing (1) - someone is a freak!
Old Men, Pants Hiked up, funny, comic strip (1) - sounds pretty funny to me!
Sleepy Dingo (1) - awwww, so cute
Swanbourne Beach Dodgy (1)- Funny and true!
Two Scoops Raisin Bran Myth (1) - Starts to make me question the jingle!
"New Years Eve" "Peeing In" (1) - Don't get me started .... Don't even get me started

No comments: