Sunday, February 24, 2008

Adelaide's Botanic Garden ... I thought I took some pictures ....

My 3 internet is acting up as usually. When I go on for 5 minutes it says I use 150 MB when it should just be 5MB. Very frustrating, but typical of 3 ....... :( .... what's the angry face icon?

It was still a little cool and cloudy for most of the day, but the sun did finally peak through in the afternoon. Today, I explored the city and the Botanic Gardens. It was very enjoyable as their was no where at the Gardens because they were all at a V8 Race Car event known as Clipsol. Downtown was heaps of fun as well, especially when I came across a trashy pig. The highlight of the day was losing my camera in downtown Adelaide. Can you say WOOPS!!!! I had gone to the visitor centre to look into booking a tour for tomorrow and ended up leaving it there. Problem was, they had locked the door as I left (meaning they were now 20 minutes closed). Fortunately, enough pounding on the glass door, and panicked face were enough to have someone left me in, and there it was sitting on the ground next to the counter. Lucky me.

I did end up booking a tour for tomorrow. I'm going to head to the Barossa Valley (Australia's largest wine region) for a tour, and a few samples. There is also lunch in the equation too. Wahoo!

Added more pics to the Adelaide page. Link is in the previous post .....

The Rose Garden with the Rainforest building in the background
Not the most beautiful flower in the world....
Oink Oink .... Piggy looking for my camera.
Popeye (the boat) on the River Torrens with a foot bridge above.

No comments: