Friday, February 8, 2008

Cottesloe and Freo - the tour continues

In a day reminiscent of Laura and JP's 3rd day here, the 2nd day of Mom and Dad's stay started at Cottesloe in the morning, and then we headed to Fremantle in the arvo (aussie slang for afternoon). Mom and Dad got some water shirts .... and I came very close to getting a Speedo. On the butt, it said "BAD BOY". It was just too good not to pass up. It was only $7. Something tells me, a cheap Speed0 = greater chance for Speedo disintegration.

Dinner went well. Mom and Dad had their first taste of kangaroo in the form of skewers. They were a little apprehensive, but found it to be quite good. We are all packed and ready to boat over to Rottnest Island (www.rottnestisland.com) for 4days. We will be internetless ..... so if anyone needs to get a hold of us .... I will have my cell. Matt can text message me .....

Dad hitting the Indian Ocean at Cottesloe Beach
Mom and I in a familiar pose at the Maritime Museum
Other side of the tunnel below the Roundhouse (or the view that babe had when she walked out of the tunnel)
Mom and Dad up at the Roundhouse
On the train in Freo!!!!! CHEEEEEEEESSEEEEE

No comments: