Monday, December 3, 2007

The Jonnymoon Continues

They came up with that one. I think it has a nice ring to it. Well the two of them did very well considering the JetLag of travelling half way around the world. Not to mention completely missing Saturday. That was JP's 1/4 Birthday as well. He'll have no memories of that special day. They both slept through til about 7am, and have stayed up to current time (9:30pm).

We have had a big day. We did some quick family webcam sessions before heading to the beaches. Monday morning and "cold" weather (only 25 Celsius) means no one is at the beach. We first went to the local City Beach, and then travelled north past Scarborough to a place called North Beach (creative name). It was a beautiful morning, but I've still been unable to get them to go into the Indian Ocean. They still have the shark paranoia. JP bought a towel and boardies (board shorts) at the mall today, so he has no excuse anymore. Oh yah, to get an idea on the crackdown on Drunk Driving in Perth, I almost got "breathalyzed" at 10am on Monday on a beach road (every driver that goes through a roadblock is breathalyzed on the spot). The two cars in front of me got pulled over, but fortunately I snuck through. I obviously hadn't been drinking, but mouthwash can cause you to blow over the limit. Zoinks!!!

We then headed shopping for shoes .... not quite ... but close. First to the Outlet Mall, then took the bus to the city. Not much exciting happened down there. I cooked up some dinner, then we headed to King's Park to enjoy the sunset. Very nice. Wish I had my bocca set for the grass there.

I'm tired... another busy day tomorrow I'm sure.

North Beach .... where are all the people?

It does not feel like Christmas, long days, warm weather .... it feels more like SUMMER!

Can you spot which are statues and which are JP and I


JP taking his token "bark" photos for the trip .... he's actually British Columbia's foremost expert on Bark Photography


Perth Reflections

Another one with the two.


Another Majestic Drive... I mean Sunset

No comments: