Sunday, December 2, 2007

Laura & JP's Australian Honeymoon Adventure ....

AND JON!!!!!!

Well the guests have officially arrived. My sister Laura and her husband JP flew in to Perth this afternoon to begin there 1 month Australian Honeymoon Adventure. They both looked very well considering the 22+ hours of flight time. My roommate was kind enough to lend his other car, so I met them at the Perth Airport. After a few accidental detours (to South Perth ... woops), we made it back to my place. First thing is first, we have to get to the beach. We ended up at City Beach as I had several friends down there. It was a bit windy and choppy, but not the worst I've seen it. Laura and JP were apprehensive about going in the water.... maybe tomorrow. Then back to my place where they napped for an hour, then dinner, then off to Cottesloe to catch the sunset, and have a peak at the Sunday Sessions.

They have now tucked into bed at 9pm, which isn't bad.... it'll take a couple days at least to get over the jet lag. I do find it quite hilarious that my sister is spending the first official night of her honeymoon sleeping in her little brother's bed. I bet she never would have imagined that one. As for me .... I'm left with the swag (thanks Mark and Holly!)

I think the plan for tomorrow is beaches, beaches and more beaches. Whether is still going to be quite cool. It will only be 25 Celsius tomorrow. Today was a chilly 22. Brrrrr...



JP and Laura, happy to see sunshine

First steps in the Indian Ocean


Alright, JP say "Cheese", and Laura, you scream!

JP already starting his job as a Christmas Card photographer ... he's planning to pay for the trip doing this!
Laura and JP ...... and Jon

Not a bad sunset .... a little cloudy though

You gotta love Australia .... they give out free parking!!!! They tried to make people pay for parking at the beaches, but that went against the Australian Way of Life.

No comments: