Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Australia Literally!!!!! I'm Back!

I'm back in Brisbane. Leaving behind beautiful New Zealand. I was happy to leave Auckland. I found it to be a bit dirty, boring and smelly. However, I was sad to leave all the friends I've made. The early morning flight was crazy, I got there 2 hours before the flight but spent about 1:30 in lineups, so the time flew by. Also, I got the Emergency Exit seat again without asking. I guess the single, tallish, young male is what they look for to put in those seats. I didn't complain. The movie was August Rush. Had never heard of it before, but was entertaining. I left Auckland at 7:30am and arrived in Brisbane at 8:00am.... a quick flight.

Brisbane is hot, and muggyish. My backpacker's is shitty. But had free wireless internet. You give a little, you get a little. That won't matter if my laptop gets stolen though. Hopefully not. Today, I just walked around the city, and now my feet hurt. I have a friend living in Brisbane, so I will hopefully meet up with her tomorrow, then maybe head to Gold Coast (Surfer's Paradise) for the day on Thursday. On Friday, I am planning to head north to Sunshine Coast, where another friend is going to Uni there. After that, things are still in the air. But will likely head to Fraser Island then fly to Cairns (Great Barrier Reef).

Nothing really funny happened today. Pics here.

No comments: