Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Zealand Literally!

Holy Christchurch! I'm leaving the Land Down Under to go to A Land Even More Under. I guess I should now change the name of this site to something more Kiwi-ish, but that just takes too much time. I've been in Oz for almost 7 months now, and am looking forward to seeing a new country. I'll be doing a 15 day tour of New Zealand. I start in X-Church (christchurch) before heading to Milford Sound in the south of the South Island. Then head to Queenstown before heading to Wellington in the North Island. I continue up north to other towns: Rotorua, Waitomo, Bay of Islands, and then finish in Auckland, where I will spend my Easter Long Weekend. I'm really going to need that Long Weekend. Travelling is very tiresome.

Last Night, Russell Peters was Great. He had the place in stitches. Also performing were Jo Cor and Ahmed Ahmed.

My 3 internet will no longer be available to me until I get to Brisbane, so I probably won't be updating very much, and may not get pics up for a couple weeks. I'll have to track down some wireless locations. Starbucks anyone?

No comments: