Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Putting the Gordon Head to Brisbane


Today was another fun day exploring Brisbane. However, I had a friend, Minnie, along for the trip. We worked together at the Bay and both grew up in Gordon Head! She's now doing her Masters here in Brisbane. Today was filled with fun. Botanic Gardens, Lunch at the Irish Club (nice recommendation), I booked up the rest of tour (see below), got some slurpees, walked around, hit the fake beach, headed to the Art Gallery (they took my backpack from me) and then went to the museum.
Tomorrow, I'm training down to Surfer's Paradise for the day, then Friday training North to Sunshine Coast to stay a couple nights with another former Bay co-worker. I'll then head back to Brisbane on Sunday. Then leave on a 2 night Fraser Island Tour, that brings me back to Brisbane. Then off to Cairns on the Thursday and am there for 8 nights. Fun Stuff!!!!
Sadly, the end is in sight. But the Switzerland eyes are beginning to open!!!! Will probably look into booking my Perth to Van flight in the next couple days. All the best!!!

No comments: