Friday, March 7, 2008

On Tour!!! First Stop .... Christchurch???

I just started the Contiki tour, and unbeknownst to me. The first stop was .... well .... Christchurch. How can that be a stop when we are already there??? I guess some people got in last night, and the meeting point was outside the city, so they get an hour to roam around. I on the other hand have seen what I need to see, so internet time!

I'm a little tired as our room played several "Sleeping Games" last night. No, there was no FREEEEEZE, but we did play the animal game and the country game. You name an animal, and then the next person has to name one with the last letter of the previous one. There were 4 British girls (Britches .... they liked that!) and a Yukon guy. We were up til about 3 with that one. Good times.

On a positive note, it is sunny and supposed to break 20 C today. Wahoo. On the road to the Lake Ohua in 30 minutes. By for now!

No comments: