Wednesday, September 19, 2007

1 Month in Perth

Well I've now hit the 1 month stage for my time in Perth. Where did the time go? Let's see, kangaroos, stubbies, beaches, driving, rain, cold, buses, trains and bikes.
Exciting news today.... Australia felt I deserved a credit, but instead of giving me one.... they gave me 2!!!! and one is a miniaturized version (pics to come). It even came with some gadgets (clip, rope, lanyard). Ever heard of someone wearing their credit card on a lanyard around their neck??? You have now!

Bad news today.... I bought eggs at the grocery store, got home, unpacked, realized something was missing.... NO EGGS!!!! Checked the bill, eggs were put on, $3.50 down the drain. So depressing.

On the weekend I loaded up Google Analytics onto my blog site to start tracking how many people are visiting the site http://www.australialiterally.blogspot.com/ . I think that uploading my blogs on facebook screws up the stats a bit. Anyhow, looks like it's a battle between Vancouver and Victoria:
Vancouver (Siblings): 16
Victoria (Mom & Dad): 15
Perth (me): 5
Burnaby (Joe Sakic?): 1
Edmonton (Carv?): 1
Lisbon (Steve?): 1
Worcester, England (Prince Charles): 1
Dallas (Mike Modano?): 1

It may actually be how many separate computers have accessed it. Interesting stuff. If RFC are reading, might be something useful to add the website!

No comments: