Sunday, September 30, 2007

Perth Royal Show

The sea of people

Seeing as how the Perth Royal Show is right next to my place, I decided to go have a visit today (and may go back for the fireworks tonight ... depending on if the stamp on my mind doesn't wash off.). It was quite the adventuresome day.

Nothing as crazy as Pedology

Highlights include:
  • ShowBags
  • The Scuba Band
  • The Exciting Chairlifts
  • Blue and Pink Sheep
  • The Horse Competition.
The Show Bags Guys

The adventures can be viewed with sufficient commentary on my picture site. http://picasaweb.google.com/australialiterally/PerthRoyalShow

I'm now off to Meekatharra bright and early tomorrow. It's a "town" of about 1000 or so in the Outback. Should be an interesting 5 days. I'm sure I'll have some great photos and stories on Friday. Catch ya on the flip side!

No comments: