Friday, September 7, 2007

Freo & a Bike

Well I'm moving in to my new place tomorrow. I'm not sure what I'm going to do on the internet front, so we'll see what happens. Posts may become infrequent until I figure that out.....

Anyhow, I headed down to the port city of Fremantle yesterday. The locals call it Freo. It's a trendy cafe, shopping district built in an area that used to be just brick warehouse. It was some fun times. I walked around a bit and thought I saw the Sydney Opera House. I was very excited.

Unfortunately it was just the Maritime Museum..... Crikey! Major Disappointment. So I then headed off to meet up with my new girlfriend....

Ok. Well technically not. Replace "girl" with "television" .... and "friend" with "host". She still smiled at me. Mind you there might have been another camera directly in front of me. After that disappointment, I headed to the Bourne Supremacy. It premiered last week. I thought it already premiered when I was in Canada a month ago??? Anyway, good movie.

Today, I made the trek out to East Perth to look at a road bike for sale. Based on the RADAR i tried to time my trip so I could bike back in sunshine and not rain. On my way there it looked more like Vancouver, than what I thought Perth was going to be like.

I only got hit hard with wind and rain or about 1/4 of the trip, so not bad, and broke in the new "used" bike. I just hope it doesn't break :)

No comments: