Monday, September 24, 2007

Have you ever really, really, really, really, ever, really, really...

loved a woman!
Well BIG news!!!! I met my neighbour the other day, and his name is B.A.... Hahahaha, I couldn't stop singing in my head. "Look Into My Eyes, You will see..." "Those were the best days of my life" "Please Forgive me, I can't stop loving you!" BA = Bryan Adams!!!!
Matt & Valentina (featuring Laura jumping out of the picture)
In other news, my brother Matt, and his gf, Valentina, got engaged over the weekend! Congratulations guys. I wish I could have been there for the festivities! I don't think you could have given our grandfather a better birthday present!

I had one of my biggest disappointments of the trip yesterday. Amy and I went for a walk up to Swanbourne beach and stumbled upon the "Nudie" section. The dream of 20-something blonde babes bouncing around with beach balls turned into old, hairy, european men, sprawled out in the grass on the dunes adjacent to the beach. Fortunately we were far enough away, so we didn't see anything.... or did we??? we did .... not [cue the City Confidential music]

Matt playing Guitar Hero with JP & Dad (featuring Jeff's head)

No comments: