Monday, September 10, 2007

Shopping For Shoes

So I'm all settled in to the new digs. The roommate is a friend Holly & Mark know through Triathlon. The place is located in the suburb of Mt Claremont, which is halfway between the city and the beach. A nice location as it's easy to get to work, and also easy to watch the sunsets in the evening on the coast. It's just a 5 minute walk to the train, which means it's always easy to get home from anywhere as long as it's not after 2am..... Unfortunately, I noticed an ad yesterday... A 20-something Swedish girl was looking for a roommate for her place near the beach.... why now? why? when I had already found a place... SWEDISH!!! :) A couple pics of the place below (more at my photo site):

Outside View

1 of 2 baby rooms I get to use.

Also hit a few of the malls this weekend to go Shopping For Shoes.... and other essentials. For those who know me very well, know that the hardest thing I had to give up back in Victoria, was my Magic Bullet. But wait .... could I have found the Magic Bullet....



Not quite the Magic Bullet, but the Australian equivalent.... the Gourmet Wizard! I found the Aussie version to be safer, cheaper, and it included MORE! I LOVE AUSTRALIA!

No comments: