Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cereal Blog #4 - Snap, Crackle, Pop!

Kellogg's Rice Bubbles!!! Wait a minute, back it up here .... beep, beep, beep .... Rice Bubbles???? What the *bleep*? What happened to the Krispies? Are Australians not educated enough to understand what a krispie is? so they have to call them bubbles? The characters are the same [Snap, Crackle, and Pop], the box is the same, the cereal is exactly the same [snaps, crackles, and pops when you add milk], so why the name change?

Now to the even more important part. Do they have Rice Bubbles Squares? Is that what they call them? Rice Bubbles Treats? Looking for some confirmation from the Aussies here. It just doesn't roll off the tongue very well. I'm not impressed....

ps I did win the Mini XBox Game .... SCORE!
Life Update: I successfully passed first-aid today getting 19/20 on my test. The guy beside me yelled at me as he admitted copying off me for the question I got wrong. Highlights include: Getting the most action all trip ..... from a dummy ;), Pretending to have Epilepsy, having 4 of 4 people pick out I'm Canadian and not American!, and all the awkward moments where you have to touch [be touched by] complete strangers while you are pretending to be in drama class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What you would call "kelloggs rice krispies treat" is what we would call "kelloggs LCMs".