Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hawks Win, Hawks Win!!! More Importantly, Leafs LOSE!

What a way to start the day! The Blackhawks destroy the Leafs, outscoring them 5-1 in the 3rd period. The game is on national tv with Hockey Night In Canada, and my parents set up the webcam in front of the tv for me. Within minutes of doing this, the Hawks had scored twice. Then the goals kept coming. Those poor Maple Leafs fans, losing again. At one point I was talking to my parents on the webcam, texting back and forth with my brother, and talking to my grandpa on the phone. So much technology.


You gotta give credit to Jonathan Toews, and Patrick Kane. The future of the blackhawks. I'm considering packing up in Perth, and moving to Chicago to buy season tickets for the next 20 years. I may miss out on the beaches. But I'll have Toews and Kane.


Go Hawks!





Duncan Keith beginning the onslaught

Not very good positional goaltending by Raycroft

Yup, looks like the puck crossed the line

Robert Lang loving it!

For some reason, the pics got small for Jonathan Toews ... I guess it was too much for the computer to handle

Same with Patty Kane

Brent Sopel is on the Hawks? Does life get any better? Here's hoping he doesn't have another cracker incident like last year

You suck Ponikarovsky.... how many penalties on the night?

Shouldn't the Leafs have someone in net?

JT - he's bringing sexy back

Leafs fans look happy

You can see me, in the laptop, in the reflection .... amazing

Random Brashear - Laraque fight

Don Cherry: "I've always said I like Robert Lang"
Ron McLean: "When have you said that"
Don: "Always"
Chicago WINS!!!

No comments: