Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cereal Blog #5 - Nutri-grain

Wow #5 already. Don't get too frightened family. I have still have enough to make it to 7!!!

I've been giving Australian cereals a hard time of late, and in some cases it is well deserved.... "Rice Bubbles Squares" ... Anyhoo, I thought I might write about an Aussie cereal that gets a thumbs up of approval. Nutri-grain!!! No, not that Nutri-grain. You're thinking of that savoury, fruity chewy bar that you eat in the morning because you have no time cereal. This nutri-grain is an actual cereal, and is "THE ENERGY CEREAL". It's High in Protein, Carbs, and Low in Fat!!! Tastewise and Lookwise, it has a bit of a "Honeycomb" vibe going on. So far my favourite Aussie Original. But then again, I haven't tried Milo yet, and I'm not talking about that black guy from the early Saved by the Bell shows.

In life news. I'm off to spend a night at a hotel in the Swan Valley for work. Hopefully some more interesting stories / photos to come!!!

No comments: